Add watermark to images with Ace Image Resizer
When you publish your original photos and images on the web or share them with others, it is recommeded to add your watermark to prevent them from copyright violation. Even more, the watermark is a symbol of your authorship.
Steps of adding watermark to images
1. Add image files to Task List.
2. Click "Add Watermark" button in Toolbar
3. Select a watermark image. Supports 53 image formats.
4. Choose a proper transparency value.
5. Specify other output settings.
6. Click "Apply" to start adding watermark.